EASY BOND II: The reliable PU Resin
The new PU-power glue
Our PU-systems works with a combination of a cartridge and a mixing tip. The cartridge contains two components of resin.
After inserting the cartridge into the application gun, the resin is pushed through the mixing tip and so gets mixed optimally. The ejected resin is ready for use and can be applied to the claw and the wooden bloc immediately.
- Strong bonding Even an adhesive layer of 3 mm is sufficient to bond the wooden bloc to the claw tightly.
- Fast polymerisation The resin polymerises fast. Even after 30 seconds the bloc adheres tightly to the claw. After approx. 2 minutes the bloc can be loaded with full weight.
- No mixing The resin is mixed automatically by pushing it through the mixing tip and is ready for use immediately.
Important for the optimal bonding:
- Claw has to be clean and free from loose horn.(Tip: Trim it with a hoof trimming disc and roughen the sole)
- The claw should be greaseless. (Tip: clean with alcohol)
- The claw should be dry (Tip: Dry it with a heating gun)
- Temperature between 18°C and 25°C. If it is colder, please warm up the claw, the bloc and the resin. If it is too warm, please cool the resin.
- Consume the opened cartridge quickly
Perfect work with perfectly concerted components
- Demotec EASY BOND II in the 160 ml cartridge
- Kit for 10 treatments
- Kit for 10 treatments XL
- Mixing tips, pack of 10
- Mixing tips, pack of 100
- Demotec PU-Application gun
Video: EASY BOND II