Claw-Check: An assistance for the hooftrimmers eye.
The invaluable aid, which gives practical guidance when hoof care is undertaken.
The best assistance that can be given to those undertaking hoof care is the provision of practical aid and support.
One such ais is the Claw-Check, developed by Dr. Kümper, which gives guidance, so that the trimming and paring of claws to maximum advantage can be achieved.
- controls the angle between the sole and the anterior claw wall
- measures the length of the anterior claw wall
- compares the height between the inside and outside claws
- ensures that the correct plane of contact of the sole to the ground can be achieved
- controls the slope of the sole